Homeschooling in Alberta Forms
Below are the forms required to be filled in and either mailed or emailed to your school authority. If you are certain you wish to homeschool your children in the next 2021/2022 school year, please send in these forms as soon as possible as it takes a bit of time for processing.
These forms were taken from Alberta Homeschooling Association. We strongly recommend that you visit their site if you have not already. Please make sure you have everything covered.
- CBE Homeschooling Forms: If you are using Calgary Board of Education as your school authority for homeschooling your children.
- Home Education Supervised Notification Form: This form is for if you want your homeschooling to be supervised and some funding by your chosen school authority.
- Home Education No-Funding, No-Supervision Notification Form: You do not have your school authority’s supervision and no re-imbursement for any expenses. All expenses are covered by the homeschooling parent.
- Sample Letter to School enabling Change of Program from School to Home Education
- Home Education Plan General Template
Homeschooling in Other Provinces
Please seek out the necessary forms needed from your Provincial Homeschooling Education Authority.
To-Do After Forms are Sent
After you send in the forms and you are registered with your provincial homeschooling authority, come back to our site and purchase your COLC Online Homeschooling Hub Membership.