Forms Required for Homeschooling in Alberta
Below are the forms required to be filled in and either mailed or emailed to your school authority. If you are certain you wish to homeschool your children in the next 2021/2022 school year, please send in these forms as soon as possible as it takes a bit of time for processing.
These forms were taken from Alberta Homeschooling Association. We strongly recommend that you visit their site if you have not already. Please make sure you have everything covered.
- Home Education Supervised Notification Form: – This form is for if you want your homeschooling to be supervised and some funding by your chosen school authority.
- Home Education No-Funding, No-Supervision Government Notification Form: You do not have your school authority’s supervision and no re-imbursement for any expenses. All expenses are covered by the homeschooling parent.
- Sample Letter to School enabling Change of Program from School to Home Education
- Home Education Supervised Notification Form
- Home Education Plan General Template